Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Imagine there's no countries

Hey! thank's for all the congratulation messages!... Graaacias amigoooos.
So far I'm happy at my new job, but freaking out as well, never worked at this scale before, designing entire cities... designing environments, structures, activities, connections that have never existed before in places that I've never seen, and maybe never will, working with ideas, past, future..Invisible cities.
BIG challenge, I'm super happy.
But getting a job was just half of my worries... STUPID VISA!! I'm running out of time and the company hasn't submitted my papers yet!! aaaaghhhh!!!
Today I was thinking on the worst case scenario: What if I don't get the work permit? mghhh...freaking out here.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always come here in greece!!!!!!!!!!! :) ehehhe
olga

 
At 4:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no sea cula!!! aguantese!!!

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger nonself said...

Me da gusto saber que tuve el honor de trabajar para tan brillante persona.

Me llena de felicidad que estes encontrando tu rumbo rosita.

a echarle ganas

un abrazo muy fuerte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home