Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bilbao de noche


Not on a good mood latly...I don’t care a damn about my job 'in the service industry' (yes, waitress) nor England. So here’s a pic from Spain, nice beautiful Spain, ugly England, ugly people.
Crap, I need money, LOTS of money, I want a TV a DVD player and a roof for my bicycle, so I can leave it outside and it doesn’t get wet with this crappy everyday rain.
I need a drill, to install the roller blind that I bought weeks ago and Chris is never around so he can’t help me with the blind, actually he can’t help with anything ‘cause he’s never around, hmm… at least I have MY space, (and he left me a bottle of wine yesterday!, good flatmate).
I bought a mobile for Danae last week, and the stupid arab-guy sold us an expire card! He has no idea who is he messing with. I’ll pay him a visit tomorrow and I'll start screaming about the mobile untill all his costumers hate him.
OK, I’m angry with the world, have to stop now…
breathe in.. breath out.. breath in.. let goooooooooo.
Pic. Bilbao, night walk with Marielo and Xavier.. a calm nigh, look at the lights reflecting in the water...mmm, nice, breath out.... stupid arab guy! ..look at the water! the water! breath oouuttt...

4 Comments:

At 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contesta pinche flaca!!!! te tengo ke contar algo !!!!

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger marielo said...

eeehh yo también quiero que me cuentes algo!!! jjjjjaajajaja... jejeje... guey me dió un chingo de risa esta entrada.. jajaja... eres la mejor!!.. breath out!!! look at the water! jjajaja
yo también te quierooo
vente pa cá!!! (jejeje yo siempre insistiré)

 
At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chido por lo del trabajo flaca, que chido!
yo tengo miedo de no correr con suerte cuando termine el interminable doctorado...

besos
Lucy

 
At 2:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://alamoana.spaces.live.com/
besos from bilbao area

 

Post a Comment

<< Home