Sunday, August 06, 2006

Barcelona.

Back form my trip to Spain, it was amaaazin’ .. I love Barcelona, I want to live there! The food is fantastic, amazing architecture, friendly happy people.. Beautiful sunny weather, the sea. There’s creativity everywhere, from the Gaudi houses to the street graffiti, people there just have amazing ways of expressing themselves, and turn the city into a lively, endless ludic playground.
I walked forever through the narrow streets of the Barrio Gotico, spend hours admiring la Sagrada Familia, exploring the Park Guell, and enjoying the street performances by the “statues” at las Ramblas, Brazilian Capoeira, skaters, dancers.. everything amazed me, I was so happy that I cried at the airport the day I left and told the lady at the check in desk that I didn’t want to leave! That I was very happy there! And she said “well, don’t leave girl, stay” (words of wisdom).

3 Comments:

At 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahi ahi ahi ahi
Barcelona effect....thats why i am not going back again....
:) nice to have u back in London rositina!!!!
everything is going to be great! ;)

 
At 7:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pura fiesta flaquita.

 
At 3:12 am, Blogger Nefer said...

Gaudí... ver su obra es uno de mis sueños guajiros ;) some day! sooome daaaay!!!
saludos regios niña

 

Post a Comment

<< Home