Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Real sun in London.

What a weekend.. worked every night from Thursday to Monday including a 15 hrs shift on Sunday. And also dancing after work, ‘till the sun comes up with Rafael and his friends, great Latin-American tunes that I hadn’t heard in a while, I just LOOVE Fabulosos Cadillacs… Last night was a surreal one, after workin’ on a dinner at the Royal Academy of Arts, where I served dinner to Peter Zumthor, Grimshaw, and Peter Cook among other architecture stars, I had a beer under the electric displays of Picadilly with a friend from work.. was around 3am, I like big cities at night, it gets calmer and you become a kind of indistinguishable citizen, everything moves in a different way at night, no rush, no phone calls, no one waiting for you anywhere, you could easily disappear, and I guess..many people actually do.

Apa finecito, me la avente jalando desde el jueves hasta el lunes, casi me muero. Pero bueno, tambien me revente con mi compa Rafael y sus amigos de Peru que traian muy buena fiesta con rolas que hace un buen que no escuchaba, Fabulosos Cadillacas y asi, puuura vida. Luego ayer despues de trabajar en una cena con Zumthor, Grimshaw y Peter Cook entre otros (de hecho yo estaba como gruppy y del nervio tire un vaso)me fui con un compa a chelear en Picadilly, 3am en el centro, Londres de noche es otra dimension, todo es super calmado y tranquilo, te encuentras cantidad de personajes en las calles todos con una buena historia que justifiqua una vida after-hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home