Thursday, June 29, 2006

Feeling blue :(

Feeling blue... is 1am, just comin’ back from work… had a beer on my own at Elephant’s head, thinking “there’s no love for me” (I know, drama-rosa)..now I’m gonna cook something and eat it, on my own… at least I have a nice Casillero del Diablo . I need a real job, a real flat, a boyfriend, at least a friend who can join me for a drink on a blue day.. aagh, I hate this feeling. Ok, tomorrow is a new day.
see ya'.

Ando de bajon... es la 1am y vengo llegando del jale, me heche una cheve sola con mi soledad en una cantinita del rumbo, pensando "yo no naci para amar", y extrañando que aqui los bares no tengas rocola con canciones de Los Intocables del Norte, como en chihuas.'Ora me voy a cocinar pa mi solita porque ni tengo perro a quien darle las sobras, al menos tengo una buena botella de Casillero. Aggh, me choca el trip de "no tengo jale, no tengo novio, no tego depa" pero es vdd! Bueno ya, mañana sera otro dia. 'ay se ven.

5 Comments:

At 5:43 am, Blogger nonself said...

esto fue mas gotico, en serio!

eh psasisoy yo.

ah que mi juan de la sierra, quien quite se enamoro de unos labios jaguar

 
At 5:52 am, Blogger nonself said...

me recordaste a pitufo filosofo pateando piedrita, ja!

rosita, me extraña que te sientas sola, su donde quiera eres la sensacion.

 
At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'moooooon flaca... when the day is long, hold on.
LOVE - KISS - HUG - LOVE.

 
At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on rosita! i wish i were in london to have a beer with you but i am in greece... to hot, to bored to go to the beach...how bad is that??? dont want to go out, i can affront the mediterranean cretan guy...is going to be too hard for me...believe me....even if there is love for us here..is better to be on your own...anyway i am still waiting for you!!!!!!!!
olga

 
At 3:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tranqui and be positive, look at the brighter side, live the day, no time to waste, you are in london, maybe you got a shitty flat and job but everything is temporary everything evolves constantly, enjoy your life today, enjoy your solitude and I am quite sure you enjoyed that casillero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home