Monday, June 19, 2006

Early morning walk by the canal


Last week was sunny and hot and great...lots of bbqs and chillout evenings, Saturday was great, chill at Harvey’s flat in the evening and then clubbing with Jimmy and he's friends...something peculiar happened, you know how is like, when you just don’t connect nor with the people nor a place? That happened to me at The Egg (Awful club by the way, never go there) So I just immersed myself into a distant bubble, out of touch with everything and everyone..funny feeling, I felt bad ‘cause it was my friend Jimmy’s last night out before going back home, and I was such in a weird mood, anyway, I got out of the club at 8am, and since I was not tired I just walked home, 8am by the canal, it was so calm and peaceful, perfect... beautiful.. I needed a walk, lots of things in my head that day.
Pic of Paul at Raf's flat.

Hay solecito en Londres y se pone buenisimo, carnes asadas y nochecitas chillout, el sabado estuvo super agusto, chill en el depa de Harvey y luego me fui de clubbing con Jimmy y sus compas a un antro que se llama El Huevo, pero estaba horrible! jamas me conecte con la gente ni con el lugar..me clave en mi propio trip..Sali de ahi a las 8am y del malviaje me fui caminando hasta mi casa, pero eso, estuvo conmadre...yo solita caminando al lado de un canal que atraviesa todo londres, patos, gente pescando…super lindo y surreal. Me aliviano conmadre.
Foto de mi compa paul en el depa de Mario y Raf.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean, and yes my friend, The Egg sucks I tooold youuu, hehe, so, beer on friday?.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home