Sunday, May 27, 2007

Watch and Learn


All right, THIS is how you drink Mezcal, you don´t drink a shot like in the stupid gringo muvis, no no no, you zip it, with a small beer on the side, you ENJOY the flavour, ok?...it´s soooo good.
Anyway, still not easy with the HomeOffice, now I don´t even have my passport! they said they were gonna call me.... right.. in the meantime I can do nothing but wait so I´ll better do that in a nice place, flying away, going home now, the real hot sunny dessert one, Monterrey.


Todavia no se arregla mi cotorreo con la migra, en la entrevista medio me torcieron y ora hasta mi pasaporte se quedaron, ´ay luego te hablamos´dijeron...y como ya no me queda mas que esperar, mejor lo hago en un lugar lindo, me voy a Monterrey y luego a la Playa.

...ayer le vi, hijo de la ch.....acabame de matar.
Pic. Mezcalitos y Victorias, Mezclateria de la Roma, Mexico-sin-city

1 Comments:

At 1:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeee weyy!! yo tambien tengo pedos con la migra, ya vez por andar curandomela de ti!!! me pidieron mas papeles, y la eerrr!! nmabreeee yo pense ke yo estaba pal otro lado!!! nambreee abuzan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home